If your Vector Watch enters a mode where it continuously reboots, here are sone steps that will help you recover the watch:
- While the watch reboots(1), press the middle button once. This will stop the watch from rebooting and enter a special menu called Boot Loader(2).
- On your phone, open the Bluetooth Settings menu, and "Unpair" from your watch. The watch should have the same ID as the one listed on your watch.
- On your watch, press the middle button to Unpair the watch from your phone
- On your watch, press the Lower button to Factory-reset the watch.
- On your phone, turn Bluetooth off and back on.
- While you are still in the Boot Loader on your watch, open the Vector Watch App on your phone. It will take you back the the "let's connect your watch" screen.
- Follow the instructions on the phone. You will go through a watch firmware update and a watch set-up sequence before you end up in the watch maker, at which point everything will be back to normal.
- Contact us if this problem persists.
Watch rebooting (1):
Boot Loader (2):