When you first start using your Vector Watch, you need to pair it with your phone. If your watch is not in your phone's Bluetooth range, it will not receive notifications on incoming communication.
Assuming you want to change your phone, or you might want to pair your watch with a different phone, you will need to unpair and then pair again with the new phone following these steps:
Unpairing your watch
To unpair your watch from your phone, please follow these instructions:
- Open the Vector Watch app on your phone
- Open your phone's Settings and go to Bluetooth
- If your watch is present in the list (its name is something like RX12X or SX12X), tap on forget your device.
- The watch should now ask you if you want to unpair the watch. Choose yes.
- If step no. 4 doesn’t work properly, you need to hold both the top and middle watch buttons in order to access the watch settings menu, choose the "Unpair" option and the press on the middle button. Then navigate to the "Back" option and press the middle button, in order to exit the watch settings menu.
- Your watch is now unpaired, and ready to be re-paired to your phone or a different one.
Pairing your watch
Your watch receives all its automatic information via the Bluetooth connection with your phone. It needs to be paired to your phone in order to function ideally.
To pair your watch you need to:
- Make sure your Vector Watch is charged. We recommend that you charge the watch before using it for the first time.
- Your watch should show its ID at the top (something like RX12X or SX12X). If it does not, please hold both the top and middle watch buttons in order to access the watch settings menu, choose the "Unpair" option and the press on the middle button. Then navigate to the "Back" option and press the middle button, in order to exit the watch settings menu.
- Download the Vector Watch app on your phone from Play Store/App Store/Windows Store which will enable you to customize and connect your watch to your phone.
- Once the app has finished installing, it will ask to connect the watch. You need to have Bluetooth enabled on your phone and visible to all devices.
- Next, just follow the instructions on your phone.